DASMA is committed to providing quality products that meet and exceed our customers expectations through continual improvement of the effectiveness of the quality management system.
We are committed to:
- Training our personnel in all activities that affect quality, to ensure that all personnel meet the statutory and regulatory requirements applicable to the work they undertake.
- Promoting close co-operation with organisations to ensure that incoming products are supplied to agreed specifications.
- Operating a Quality Management system that will meet the requirements, certified to the Australian Quality Standards AS/NZS ISO 4801 (Asbestos).
- Operates a Quality Management system that will meet the requirements of the Victorian Eco Recycle Program Level 2.
DASMA is also committed to providing and maintaining a healthy and safe work environment for all employees, contractors, and visitors.
In fulfilling this commitment DASMA undertakes to:
- Promote a pro-active approach to health and safety appropriate to the nature and scale of the organisation’s OHS risks.
- Maintain a Safety Committee to provide for employee consultation.
- Promote close co-operation with organisations to ensure that incoming products are supplied to agreed specifications.
- Set and achieve Health and Safety objectives and targets.
- Regularly review and report Health and Safety performance through the Occupational Health and Safety Committee.
- Ensure that all operations comply with relevant OHS legislation and regulations.
- Health and safety are integrated into work practices and decision making.
- Ensure that all employees & contractor employees are fully aware of and meet their Health and Safety responsibilities.
- To operate and maintain an Occupational Health and Safety Management System to AS4801 for the removal of asbestos and certification of Eco Recycle Recycling Program or its associated program.