Drain Cleaning and Maintenance
A broad range of drain cleaning and maintenance solutions are available through the DASMA Group to meet any Sewers, Storm Water, Drainage Pits, Triple Inceptors and Litter Traps requirements.
- Root Cutting
- Silt removal
- Rubble and fats removal
- Contaminated Soils
- High-pressure clean chases and pits
- Wet wells
Dasma Combination units with flexible performance capacities ranging from:
- 110 to 260 liters per minute at up tp 2500psi
- Vacuum Rating of 15 “(50%) to 29.5″(28.7%) Mercury Scale
- Air Flow Rating up to 3,000cfm
- Collection Body Capacity of 7m3.
Industrial Vacuum Loading Service
With a comprehensive range of Industrial Vacuum Loading Services the DASMA Group can provide solutions for the cleaning, maintenance and remediation of all industrial equipment and conditions including:
- Cooling Towers
- Emergency Response
- Sludges and Slurries
- Wet and Dry Materials
- Pot Holing and Hydro Excavation
- Storm Water and Sewers
- Prescribed Waste Handling and Transport Licensed
DASMA’s Vacuum Loading solutions can meet any requirement with Vacuum capacities ranging from 6m3 to 10m3, hose sizes from 50mm (2”0) to 225mm (8”) and Mercury Scale Rating of 6.32″ (21%) to 29.5″ (97.5%).
Pipeline Pigging and Chemical Cleaning
The DASMA Group has the capacity to undertake a range of pipeline pigging and chemical cleaning services for water, waste water, sewers and industrial pipelines.